Here are some tips for a better summer. Easy breezy:
1.A really cool swimsuit for a dive in the middle of the ocean like this Fausto Puglisi statue of liberty one piece suit here
2. Fine jewelry for the beach and I chose them golden, because they complete the sun-kissed look. Moonshell necklace from Me&Ro here, Tai hamsa bangle here, Kismet by Milka ring here, Diane Kordas 18k necklace with diamonds bar here.
3. You should always keep a journal in your bag, you never know when inspiration hits you. I found this lovely Life’s a beach notebook from Sloane Stationery here.
4. A hydrated skin is a beautiful skin, so this Bobby Brown body lotion is the perfect apres-soleil treatment. Don’t forget to apply SPF cream or oil during the day.
6. An unforgettable summer needs a signature fragrance, so this Chanel Gardenia is the most powerful fragrance there is at the Chanel house, collect the state of the art here.
7. Using lighter shades of nail polish won’t get you obsessing over every millimeter of chipped nails, so these Dior shiny shades will get you through the pool day. Also, you may want to ask your salon for semi-permanent nail polish, it will make your life for about one and a half weeks drama free.
8. Protecting the most sensitive area on the face, aka the eye zone, is the it thing on summer. Getting good quality sunglasses is your priority, since the majority don’t even have UV protection. Protect the skin you’re in with some blue Miu Miu from here and mirrored Jimmy Choo’s here.
What is your must have on the summer list?