Flip it, twirl it, pro it.
When you’re a big fan (like I am) of eye rolling whenever the situation is..calling for it, you have to learn how to do it. Ace that back flip with these easy steps:
- Have a good reason to. Nobody likes an over critique (witch) around . Cersei does not approve.
- Don’t over-do it. It’s annoying.
3. Own it like it’s a pair of jeans in the 90’s. Whatever happens, never stop. Add a little smile if you want to release the after-roll tension.
4. Sometimes, a little lip action can do a thousand words (more) when combined with a great roll.
5. Have a signature. I like to make my eyes wide before the roll, like ‘Hey, is this real life? Is this going to last forever?’ and end with a silent sigh.
6. Omg, you’re ready. Flip it and make me proud!
Send me your flips on Snapchat @ ‘Alexandrabadea’.